Friday, October 17, 2008

My first sem 2008/09 First blog

Just back from labuan town!suddenly wanna have my own blog so start it 2day...I will be back my hometown afta 4weeks...it look soon but before this i have 2 sit my final...i give myself a high expectation which is cgpa 3.25...don noe i can achieve anot...but rite now i take 8 subject but 3 of thm i can't understand n worry abt tht>>>can i get B- for my titas, B+ for basic finance n B for my accounting...I really work hard in this sem compared 2 last time when i was in Form6 or Form5...i taking scholarship although thy only state tht i have 2 maintain my result in cgpa 2.5 above but i hope 2 get second upper class cert for my graduation...so i have 2 maintain each sem cgpa 3.0 above...before i enter local U others tell me form6 is the hardest exam afta this u will enjoy ur Uni life...but i don think so...even i ask most of my frens tht oso say it's not like wat v imaging...i arrange all my work popper which i submit all the assighment 1week b4 due date but only 1 i can make it others i have 2 improve...nvmind...but y i oso same with some1 have 2 do last minit work...haiz...hope this would not happen in my nxt sem...all this experience in sem 1 will bcome a history for me...n never happen again in the nxt few years...gambateh in this 3years>>>u can make it>>>.if u think u can,U CAN!!!

4 comments:

Jamie Chip said...

hey fren...
chip here...
hehe,got blog d wo..
ganbateh la...
u sure can do it de and try ur best...

Anonymous said...

hello! =D

紫玲珑 said...

Walau...write blog in English ohh~if you feel that you have do your best,then it's sure ok de...no need to worry so much...hey,create blog on my birthday ohh^^sure a memorable day,right?gambatte la!work hard,I sure you can...I say you can,you can,I say you can't you can't,I say you can,you say you can't,you are still can,I say you can't then you say you can,then you are still can!!this is what 'sha yi"told me,keke!!Take good care~Who say nobody wanna read your blog ohh...I'm not 'lang'ah?

笨蛋 said...

v gambateh 2geter la ...